Full Time Virtual Recruiter
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We require females with only US/British accent on urgent basis for one of our US based Client.
The Recruiter participates in a full range of activities around the selection of candidates. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to requisition data management, job postings, candidate identification and selection, and job offers.
· Performs recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business.
· Collects and processes requisitions to fill new or vacant positions.
· Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruitment practices.
· Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
· Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including, but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment results.
· Advises hiring managers and facilitates/participates in selection decision-making meetings.
· Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who works well under pressure.
- Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of requisitions.
- Requires superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Note* Pick n Drop Facility will be provided
226 total views, 2 today