|We are looking for a super-hot .Net Technical Lead to lead up one of our Sitecore Team. (Don’t worry we will sort out your Sitecore certification you just need to be a .net Rockstar!.)You will be responsible for the overall management of the Technical team and that makes you one of the most important members of the team. You must have a passion, be reliable & confident, profoundly diplomatic and communicate at a highly professional level in person and on paper.
Above all, you are a strong, savvy leader & a team player who is bright, enthusiastic, and insightful with the ability to manage a team and multiple facets of a project in order to achieve the overall goal.
- Lead and supervise the Frontend, Backend, & QA teams and provide hands-on support as needed.
- Take full technical ownership over projects and ensure that projects delivered are up to the specifications and bugs free.
- Draft functional and technical specification documents.
- Provide technical expertise throughout the development process to the Frontend, Backend, & QA teams.
- Conduct code reviews and sign off on technical solutions and approaches.
- Work with the Project Management team / Client to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Fast Estimations during requirements analysis phase.
- Provide estimate and resource allocation to Project Management team.
- Encourage collaboration between Frontend, Backend, & QA teams.
- Promote technical excellence through the standardization of development procedures and processes.
- Define coding standards and disseminate best practices within the team.
- Ensure that the development & QA processes are followed strictly.
- Review and recommend tools & development processes to deliver efficiency and productivity.
- Stay current with emerging technologies in areas of CMS & Mobile App development.
- Hire awesome team members that will have your back and grow into Sitecore rockstars.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- At least 5 years developing software professionally
- At least 3 years developing software on relational databases. You need to be comfortable with C#,.NET and developing software on Microsoft platforms.
- Service Integration: You’ve got experience stitching your client applications to RESTful interfaces. when confronted with new features you’re able to design good service interfaces, and to work independently with a counterpart on the server team to come to a common understanding of how the services should behave
- Should be passionate about database and server development. You care about applying good design principles to your work, and are able to have real conversations with other developers and architects about the trade-offs and balance between functionality, performance, design, and usability
- Experienced with encryption and network security. You will be comfortable discussing SSL and you
- can recognize and explain the difference between good and bad security
- Experience in troubleshooting. When something is wrong you don’t sit on your hands, you jump in to solve it.
- To be a team player. You own your work, but have the ability to work with a team
- To be an excellent reviewer of code and application
- Excellent Documentation skills (Test plans, Release Plans, technical specifications, roll back, deployment documents for Enterprise level applications).
- Experience in Windows Server 2003/8, IIS 6/7/8, hosting, DNS, Active Directory and network configuration
- Useful also content management solutions, SiteCore, SharePoint, SiteFinity, Umbraco, Concrete 5,
- ModX are preferable
- Experienced in builds and sprints management, version control systems, Subversion and SourceSafe
- Good use of Microsoft Office applications and development tools
- Deployments Infrastructure & Releases’ version controlling management.
Advanced CSS, ASP.net, C#Tools
Concrete5, Sitefinity, Active Directory Experience, NDepend,MODx
Interface Protocols & Standards
Umbraco, Active Directory