Full Time Technical Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for Technical Support person who can able to provide technical support to clients by answering over the phone call, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting problems solve through remote access, maintaining Clients, Network performance.
- Must be able to speak in English with fluency.
- Installing and configuring computer software, operating systems and applications through remote access.
- Maintaining computer systems and software and product.
- Talking staff and clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help
- set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving software level faults.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g.,
- software developers support
- knowing the basic of MSQL Server eg. basic queries ( will be plus point )
- Must have a basic knowledge about Networking.
Candidate must be graduate in computer science from any reputable university along with at least 1 year of experience.
581 total views, 1 today