Full Time Storage/Systems engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A US based company require a Storage/Systems engineer to work for home for them. Candidate also hs to travel to middle east occasionally on projects.
The Engineer will be a member of a storage migration team. The Engineer will be expected to perform various tasks including
analysis, documentation, storage provisioning, system and appliance provisioning, onsite implementation, etc.
This position interacts with all IT functional areas. They will work on multiple project .
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
· Experience with at least 3-5 years of Storage and System experience.
· Strong skills in either of the following operating systems: Windows, Linux or UNIX
· Familiar with one of the following storage arrays EMC, NetApp, HP or HDS
· Familiar with Brocade and/or Cisco SAN Directors/Switches
· Good people skills and a positive attitude, resource must be highly organized and focused;
· Excellent communication skills – written & verbal;
· The successful candidate must excel at multi-tasking and have the ability to ramp up quickly in a dynamic, growing environment.
· The candidate will possess in-depth technical and problem solving skills.
194 total views, 1 today