15 Oct 2015
Full Time Social Media Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The social media strategist is responsible for planning and executing effective social media strategies for clients and being updated on all new technologies, trends, and applications related to social media.Heavily involved in the reporting and analytics in the social sphere and tracking brands social media efforts including overall buzz, sentiment, share of voice, engagement and conversions based on social campaigns Day-to-day management and development of editorial content on social media platforms, including tweets, posts, discussions and creating and adapting creative to fit every platform requirements Proactively interacting with online communities across all social platforms
- Possesses a deep understanding of all social media platforms , knowledge of strengths and weaknesses of each, and how each can best be used to meet our clients’ objectives.
- A successful track record of identifying, defining and developing far-reaching strategies across social media and digital platforms geared to demonstrably meet client needs.
- Experience in all social media advertising platforms, ads bidding adjustments and optimization will be a plus.
- Develops reports (infographics, KPI Status, etc.) to meet client needs.
- Understands analytics: grasps key ways to collect, analyze and utilize data to inform campaign strategy, experience in social media tools like social bakers, Hootsuite is highly desired
- Develop editorial calendars, advertising copy decks, media plans – all with a creative and strategic viewpoint.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and techniques that align with client requirements.
- Works autonomously or within teams while meeting deadlines without fail.
- Reviews analytics reports to ensure the accuracy and ensures reports present a clear ROI outcome to the client.
- Ability to learn quickly and look for ways to improve tasks and processes.
- An innate problem solve and creative thinker.
- Creative / Design Skills
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Rewards and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Incentive Bonus
- Sports and Entertainment
123 total views, 1 today