Full Time SEO Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for SEO Officer candidate must have relevant experience.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform on-going keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics & Web Trends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
263 total views, 1 today