Full Time Senior Dot Net Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for Senior Dot Net Developer candidate would be responsible of coding high volume transactional websites using ASP.NET MVC stack and ASP.NET Web form.
Understanding and converting requirements into high quality functional solutions.
Leading a team, designing and implementing new features and improvement to our E- commerce platform.
Supervising, testing and maintenance of software application.
Act as a development consultant in the early stages of new project.
Design pattern, Multithreaded application development.
- 4+ Years Commercial ASP.NET Experience.
- Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement.
- Knowledge of WCF, Web Services, Restful Services & Razor view engine.
- Very strong concepts of OOP, Analysis, Design, Databases, Data structures.
- Popular framework like JQuery, AngularJs, Bootstrap.
- Strong C# & SQL Server Skills.
- Hands-on expertise with evolving standards and best practices (HTML5, CSS3, MVC Software Patterns).
- Understand how to use an ORM like NHibernate and ENTITY Framework.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of cloud based applications.
- Knowledge of mobile applications.
- Commercial experience with TDD and Mocking framework.
- Understanding of NoSQL.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment.
- Familiar with service bus and/or CQRS based systems.
- Knowledge of selenium UI tests, HTML5, Regular Expression.
- Experience with BDD, acceptance and integration testing.
- Design pattern, Multithreaded application development Knowledge of SSRS, OLAP cubes or other SQL reporting technology.
- Experience of working on multi-tenanted platforms.
- VB.NET , Crystal report.
- Experience of working within offshore team for UK/US based companies.
Interface Protocols & Standards
Multithreaded application development, OOP
573 total views, 1 today