Full Time Recruitment Executive
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
* Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines
* Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Shift Timing 5.30 Pm to 2.30 Am.
Working Days : 5 Days a week ( Monday – Friday)
Excellent Benefits ( Medical + Insurance + 3 Salary Bonus + OPD + Annual Holidays)
223 total views, 2 today