15 Oct 2015
Full Time Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The role of a Project Manager will be to implement and lead multiple small and large software/website development and digital marketing projects from the concept through to go live.The Project Manager will be required to perform project leadership functions, including defining the project’s objectives, retrieving scopes of work for each phase of the project, overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of the rest of the technical team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.The Project Manager will have a track record of successfully managing multiple projects, processes and procedures and coordinating efforts to manage the expectations of senior managers and customers.
- Planning, executing and evaluating projects from initiation to closure within specified guidelines.
- Ensuring project deliverables are completed in time and within budget.
- Planning, scheduling and tracking project timelines and milestones.
- Developing schedules and determine methods for measuring the results
- Building and managing project teams, reporting to the CEO and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycle
- Mentoring and providing guidance to other project team members, assign individual tasks and responsibilities
- Communicating to clarify project specifications and expectation to team members.
- Identifying, tracking and monitoring and communicating project related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the completion of IT projects
- Assisting test team in test plans and test cases.
- Resolving any issue and solving problems throughout project life cycle.
- Performing final quality checks on project deliverable and delivering progress report
- Must have experience working within a Digital Agency
- PMP – Project management Certified will be preferred
- Familiarity with website development and digital marketing projects.
- Candidate must be having exceptional communication skills in English and experience to independently manage International entities.
- Management / Team Leader experience desired
- Proven ability to successfully manage small and large-scale projects on tight deadlines with significant collaboration.
- Able to multi-task on a daily basis.
Rewards and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Incentive Bonus
- Sports and Entertainment
314 total views, 1 today