|SUMMARYAs a key leadership role, reporting to the COO, the Project Manager is accountable for managing and coordinating resources and processes to deliver projects on time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- · Determine operational objectives by studying business requirements, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- · Ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- · Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- · Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- · Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state-of-the-art technologies
- · Coordinate with the client for business requirements and project implementation related activities to keep the project on time.
- · Coordinate release and sprint planning
- · Conduct daily scrum meetings
- · Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues
- · Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- · Prepared technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Web Project Management, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring, Multi-cultural Team Management, Business Strategy Design, IT Project Leadership, Web Marketing Strategy, Software Projects, Software Modeling, Web Solutions, Information Gathering, Software Analysis, Software Development Environments, UML Tools, Software Measurement,Software Planning, Distributed Teams, Software Lifecycle Management, Software Research, SEI CMM, Software Cost Estimation, Web-based Solutions, Software Process Management