NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|Global Clicks is seeking an individual with industry experience to implement and manage paid search campaigns. Responsibilities include employing effective SEM strategies, performing campaign analysis, and managing monthly PPC campaigns, including tracking ROI.
- Manage multiple PPC campaigns through Google and Yahoo.
- Improve ROI for PPC campaigns through proactive bid and position changes.
- Improve traffic quality through keyword research, use of negative keywords, omission of poor quality keywords.
- Improve CTR through testing effective ad copies.
- Should have first hand knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Improve conversion and navigation paths through testing different landing pages and identifying best performers.
- Run A/B Split and multi-variate PPC tests, assess outcomes and improve campaigns
- Create and distribute PPC ROI reports, conversion reports, keyword and campaign performance reports
- Should be updated with latest technologies.SEO
- To do a complete analysis of website along with their recommendations.
- To do in-depth keyword analysis using different tools.
- Should be able to do On-page and Off-page Optimization with professional expertise.
- Should be able to run linkage campaigns effectively.
- Should be updated with latest technologies.
Advanced Paid Search Marketing skills
Experience with AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
Deep Understanding of PPC strategies
Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
223 total views, 1 today