Full Time Personal Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Personal Assistant/Manager to Director
· Must be good in all kinds of Office/Business Correspondence
· Assists with the day-to-day operations by providing administrative support to Directors and Factory administration.
· Monitor implementation of Company’s rules & regulations
· Experience handling with confidential, sensitive, administrative policy, procedure, and process development.
· Effective verbal and written communications skills.
· Proper knowledge of paper work and filling, record keeping etc.
• Coordinates the recruiting process (schedule interviews; administer pre-employment testing, letters, etc.)
• Prepares correspondence to include offer letters, interview schedules, and recruiting forms/requests.
• Well Experienced in Internet browsing for exploration
• Proficiency in MS Office & Business English.
• Good Command in Advance Excel.
• Other Software knowledge considered positive for Job.
174 total views, 1 today