Contract Oracle (ESB) Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SoftFit Technologies is a growing outsourcing company based in Karachi since more than a decade. We have reputable clientele all over the world (USA, KSA, UAE and UK) who maintains their team with us. We provide on-site & off-site contractual IT Resources in Gulf specially in Qatar & UAE. During our resource deployment at client side we manage our resource accommodation, daily expenses, Traveling and boarding allowance plus standard benefits and market competitive salary.
SoftFit Technologies is looking for Oracle ESB (Oracle Enterprise Service Bus) Developer with at least 3 years of Development experience in the IT Department.Candidates need to have working knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware including development as well as administration experience.
- Minimum 4 yrs. of experience in the service delivery projects using Java, J2EE, ESB tools.
- Must have implementation experience on Java, J2EE, ESB tools in at least 2-3 large projects.
- Implementation experience at least one ESB/middleware product.
- Having Mule ESB implementation experience is an added advantage.
- Should have implementation knowledge on JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, SOA, Web services
- Must have knowledge on web services technologies, code version tools Jenkins TeamCity.
- Should have Agile and Continuous Integration (CI). Should have good technical knowledge on concepts.
- Must have knowledge about process, scatter gather, error handling process, SAP Idoc integration.
- Experience in database, large file, web based solutions is preferable.
- Should have the multiple design patterns.
- Should be able to design the web and integration solutions according the business requirements.
- Should be able to convert business requirements into technical is must to have.
- Should be hands-on technical and individual contributor.
- Should have working knowledge on disaster recovery, failover, clustering, sizing of Java, J2EE, ESB.
- Candidate should be Architect in Oracle BPM or Oracle Service Bus (OSB) or Oracle BPEL/SoA.
- Should work from client location in Dubai on 1 year renewable contract.
- Should literally drive the project from a scratch.
- Should be able to understand the overall flow also and should be able to drive the team.
- Oracle SOA Suite,Oracle Service Bus, Java, J2EE, XML, Spring Framework, , Maven, Web Logic portal , Design Doc,Oracle-Fusion Middleware-ESB.
812 total views, 1 today