Full Time Operations Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for Manager Operations who will be responsible for the overall implementation and monitoring of the Educational Voucher Scheme in all target districts. Candidate must be Masters Degree holder along with 7 years of experience in same discipline.
- Manage the delivery of a robust process for bringing partner schools into the programme, ensuring full compliance with the terms of reference
- Monitor compliance in the enrollment process of out of school children in partner schools.
- Monitor and track enrolled student attendance, retention and promotion for monthly voucher payments.
- Support and coach the field team through regular reporting and field visits.
- Provide reports and analysis to senior management on various aspects of the voucher scheme as required.
- Assist and manage funder/donor visits.
- Support Capacity Development initiatives and interventions for partner schools, including implementation of the EFS Early Grade Assessment (EGA) system and School Report Card.
650 total views, 1 today