Full Time Operations Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for Operations head for our office candidate must have Masters degree along with at least 7 years of experience.
· Responsible for the overall implementation and monitoring of the Educational Voucher Scheme in all target districts
· Manage the delivery of a robust process for bringing partner schools into the programme, ensuring full compliance with the terms of reference
· Monitor compliance in the enrolment process of out of school children in partner schools
· Monitor and track enrolled student attendance, retention and promotion for monthly voucher payments
· Support and coach the field team through regular reporting and field visits
· Provide reports and analysis to senior management on various aspects of the voucher scheme as required
· Assist and manage funder/donor visits
· Support Capacity Development initiatives and interventions for partner schools, including implementation of the EFS Early Grade Assessment (EGA) system and School Report Card
213 total views, 3 today