Full Time Business Development Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- We are looking for market place manager (BDM) with 4+ years’ experience in Marketing or SEO. Also, experienced in creating & managing web marketing strategy including SEO, PPC, and SMM
- Thorough understanding of business framework the way company needs to operate to accomplish its strategic goals
- Translate strategic goals into tactical plans and derive short-terms objective
- Maintain and track all marketing efforts involved in the company
- Be in charge of the marketing department employees, handle their evaluations, work schedules, etc
- Do market research to figure out the market requirements for all of the company’s existing and future products and services for the company
- Do analysis of all of the customer research, conditions in current market, and get information on the company’s competitors
- Responsible to manage E-marketing actions (branding, web design, banner making, promotional campaigns, mini-sites, viral marketing, search engine marketing
- Put together and put into practice marketing plans
- Manage the efficiency of the marketing plans and projects in the company
- Watch over, review and do a report on all of the company’s marketing activities and the results of these activities.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Develop reporting and metrics to understand overall customer retention/repeat behavior across key segments
- Validate proper execution of all database marketing campaigns across multi-channel environment (e.g., website, email, call center)
- Analyze third party data sources and recommend strategies to improve overall acquisition, retention, and conversion activities
- Monitor the competitive landscape, testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies
- Preparing reports and analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
– Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
– Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record
– Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
-Experience of Amazon or Ebay
177 total views, 1 today