21 Oct 2014
Full Time Manager/Assistant Manager B2B communication
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Ideal candidate should:
- Hold at least a BBA degree whereas Master in Business Administration degree will be given preference.
- Have at least 5-6 years of related work experience.
- Create and evaluate social media strategies. Manage team and vendor for all social media platforms for Mobilink Business.
- Ensure the development of the digital marketing strategy for Mobilink Business.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Oversee all communication material (content as well as presentation) for the segment. This includes digital assets like website, blog as well as non-digital collateral used by other stakeholders like flyers, sales kits, etc.
- Devise an analytical strategy to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Manage email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting.
- Constantly work to optimizing efficiencies to make the marketing team work better for the company as a whole.
- Design and tweak layouts for communication designs for all marketing platforms
- Stay engaged in the design and execution of customer engagement events.
- Support the BSD Marketing team in other projects related to overall segment KPIs.
- Good communication skills (Oral and written),
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, Branding, Social network integration & web development
- Knowledge of B2B marketing, Graphics & Customer analytics skills
283 total views, 2 today