21 Jan 2015
Full Time Manager Business Development
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Develops strategies to grow profitable business through Ovex Tech Knowledge base and expertise.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with clients and find new business, customer opportunities and ensure excellent working relations.
- Managing day-to-day relationships with strategic partners and developing a deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies and understand client business model.
- Identify key Solutions Customers and target for increased penetration by providing IT Procurement solutions to the market.
- Technology transfer, licensing, partnerships assessment and development.
- Sales organization planning and development, Distribution channel analysis and development, launch and implementation of services.
- Appropriate Administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison.
- Self-development and continuing personal development Attend local and regional networking events.
- Maintain a contact management database Conduct sales presentations with prospects
- Work closely with company management, technical and operations staff to develop and delivery proposals and client deliverable.
- Conducts independent assessment team reviews of capture/proposal processes.
- Monitors audits to ensure capture process implementation effectiveness (e.g., capture plan audit)
- Reviews successful and unsuccessful capture efforts, performs root cause corrective actions analyses, incorporates improvements and drives S& BD area issues to closure
- Build trust, build relationships and be comfortable in working with all levels of management within a prospective company
- At least 2-5 years of business development experience, ideally from Telecom industry
- Graduate degree in relevant field
- Outspoken and Confident
- Must bring a Rolodex of Professional Contacts
- Excellent Communication and Team Management skills
268 total views, 1 today