Full Time Manager Administration
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Develop and update administration manual.
2) Analyze all sort of administrative expenses, accordingly prepare budgets and get it approved from senior management.
3) Reduce administrative costs through efficient utilization of resources.
4) Regularly present monthly administration expenses budget variance report to senior management.
5) Schedule activities for each reporting team member and maintain a strict follow up to ensure on time completion of scheduled tasks.
6) Review daily route plan of distribution containers, to ensure fuel efficiency and make changes if required.
7) Enquire and investigate efficiency issues in timely deliveries and corrective actions.
8) Review and approve routine vehicle maintenance plan and make changes if required.
9) Bring utmost cost efficiency in vehicle repair and maintenance while ensuring vehicle in running condition.
10) Review and approve staff commutation vehicle bills.
Fire & Safety
11) Plan and lead methods with the fire & safety executive for fire prevention.
12) Inspect the factory for all possible fire hazards with the fire & safety executive.
13) Review and approve the safety training plan and make any changes if required.
14) Ensure cost efficiency in fire safety initiatives and procurement.
15) Maintain Safe and secure work environment by ensuring and monitoring all the security measures.
16) Prepare a security deployment plan and monitor it regularly.
17) Carry out patrolling approach with Assistant Manager Admin for execution of security plans.
18) Take necessary action if someone is caught guilty or committing crime.
19) To supervise the effective control and maintenance of halls keys and equipment.
Repair & Maintenance
20) Review and approve routine maintenance plan – including electrical, mechanical and civil – and make changes if required.
21) Bring utmost cost efficiency in repair and maintenance while ensuring up to date condition of premises, equipment and machines.
22) Take in time corrective actions to cope up with accidental and sudden damages.
23) Schedule housekeeping and cleanliness activities and monitor their implementation.
24) Ensure cost efficiency in execution and procurement of housekeeping activities and supplies.
25) Schedule horticulture activities and monitor their implementation.
26) Ensure cost efficiency in execution and procurement of horticulture activities and supplies.
27) Review the management review meeting data and present to senior management.
28) Participate in weekly Obeya meetings.
29) Participate in the daily Morning walks.
30) Any other task assign by management related to administration.
Travel & Hotel Booking
31) Ensure in time arrangement of air/bus ticket for travel of office staff or guests.
32) Ensure pick and drop of guests from factory, hotel or other places.
233 total views, 1 today