Internship Management Trainee Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Perform desk-side support service as per client’s predefined location service process.
- Manage workflow & service request through client’s call ticketing system.
- Software installation, configuration and troubleshooting for end users.
- Hardware and Software upgrades
- Performance of IT support duties as defined by the appropriate I.T Support team leader
- Network printer installation/configuration
- General Desktop Support/Project Coordination/Move activities
- High level of customer focus and strong customer support commitment
- Work with other support groups and vendors to provide seamless support to customers
- Work with 2nd level support group to assist with application design/development/upgrade testing and implementation
Excellent Communication Skills.
Demonstrated expertise in configuring, installing and troubleshooting PC systems, Microsoft 7, XP and MS office applications, network configuration.
Working knowledge of remote access Remote Desktop, VNC and Virtual Private Network.
Experience using administrative tools and working knowledge of DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP
Experience working in a wireless network environment.
304 total views, 1 today