Full Time Jr. SEO
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Candidate should have passion for SEO and internet marketing. Responsible for the successful planning and execution of search engine optimization and social media campaigns for our clients.
- Atleast 1 year experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Good English writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Social Media Marketing
- Link building
- Content writing skills will be proffered
312 total views, 1 today