NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|We are looking for a Java UI Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.You will be an integral member of technical teams and responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Planning, analysis, design, and coding software applications.
- Work as integral member of technical teams, supporting standard SDLC phases by regularly performing tasks such as interpreting program specifications and providing analysis, contributing to design, and programming/coding.
- Debug programs and troubleshoot application issues, in production and development.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepares comprehensive documentation and ensures timely completion of assigned work.
- Experience programming with relational databases.
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate and web services.
- Experience in Financial Applications is preferred.
- Experience with WebSphere and/or WebLogic.
- User Experience design skills.
- Ability to identify and design UI details and aesthetic qualities beyond basic functionality. Strong communication skills.
- Strong design skills.
- Ability to work in agile kind of environment.
Hibernate, WebSphere Portal, Agile Environment
Interface Protocols & Standards
Web Services, Jquery
139 total views, 1 today