Permanent Java Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent AND 6+ years of work experience as a software developer and/or designer.
2. 6 or more years of Java experience in application design, software development, maintenance and delivery with at least 4 years with application servers; e.g. J2EE Application Server; IBM Websphere, Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, Apache, JBOSS, or Resin.
3. Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Experience with relational database systems (i.e. Oracle, DB2) and message brokers (i.e. MQ).
6. Strong relational database experience (i.e. Oracle, DB2) and message brokers (i.e. MQ)
7. Experience with open source frameworks (i.e. Spring, Hibernate)
8. Experience designing N-tiered applications, with multi-tier architecture and production Internet architectures
9. Prior experience with SCRUM or other agile development methodologies
10. Ability to work independently on all tasks
462 total views, 1 today