Full Time Invigilator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Must be able to Judge the Invigilation Process
- Be familiar with and follow all relevant standards & procedures, based on training and reference materials provided by City&Guilds (Skills International)Complete all reports, logs and claims accurately and in real time
- Ensure that all Exam day procedures are met
- Report promptly to Exam venue at agreed time.
- In case of emergency, inform the appropriate test day or Skills Staff in a timely manner
- Ensure that guidelines and policies are applied and followed in the areas of: Data Protection, Child Protection, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, and Anti-Fraud, Promote and ensure the well being of candidates at all time.
- In case of emergencies, follow procedures to ensure the well being of Candidates
- Ensure that candidates have a positive and consistent Exam day experience and a positive image of the City & Guilds
- Handling of confidential & authorized material efficiently
- Minimum experience (6 months – 1 year) is required for the invigilation process
Note: Contractual Based Job with Handsome remuneration regarding the conduction of Exams at different centres, Exams will also be conducted in Interior Sindh and transportation, Stay along with remuneration will be provided by the company itself. (Invigilation Training will be Provided)
Rewards and Benefits
574 total views, 1 today