NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|Position: Human resources manger/ Admin
- Human Resources manager will be responsible in maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- HR manager is able to successfully executive new HR policies and procedures in the organization
- This organization is looking for an HR manager who is able to sustain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions, as well as taking the necessary steps in order for assignments to be completed by employees in due time.
- It is vital HR manager is able to conduct orientation and carry out necessary training programs.
- HR manger will be responsible for upholding management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Lastly, HR manager should achieve human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees thus following up on work results and reporting to the necessary department.
Certified in Human Resources
Basic HR knowledge and familiar with payroll systems
At least 5 years experience in applied Human Resource (HR) Management and compensation
At least 5 years experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
Adequate communication skills is significant
Fluent in English and Urdu Language
181 total views, 2 today