NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- We are looking for HR Officer candidate msut have sufficient experience in HR department can able to assist department head.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining personal records of all the employees.
- Assists in updating the job descriptions.
- Assists in recruitment process.
- Assists in preparing and issuing various HR related letters.
- Assists in receiving and filing regular incoming resumes in proper format.
- Assists in developing and updating HR related forms.
- Assists in the process of quarterly performance reports during probation.
- Assists in the process of yearly performance appraisals.
- Assists in the keep manual record of Daily Attendance of Office staff.
- Assists in the maintain Attendance & Leaves status through Time Attendance Machine.
- Assists in the updating personal files of staff.
- Assists in the Salary preparation process.
- To deal with the joining formalities of new employees.
- Any other task assigned by the reporting officer/HOD/Directors
• Good Ms-Office literate
• Good Excel skills
• Good work planning and implementation skills
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent record keeping skills
193 total views, 2 today