Full Time HR Executive
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
TelniaSoft International is looking for a HR Executive/ HR Trainee Who should be capable of providing top-notch administrative and HR support.Working as an Hr. Executive, you will be assigned to help process and review job applications, keep employee records, and respond to queries pertaining to salaries, schedules, performance appraisal, benefits, and more.
• Ensures that database is regularly updated and legally compliant
• Identifies key tools and resources highly valuable for workforce training and improvement of skill sets
• Functions as the initial point of contact for all payroll-related issues
• Collaborates with department managers in answering work-related queries that involve company policies and procedures
• Prepares and processes documentation and reports relating to employee status, yearly appraisal, performance review, salary, benefits, termination, and resignation.
• Assists HR director in forming activities and projects for employee development, training, retention, and wellbeing
• Works under the supervision of HR director in supporting the development of graduate training and apprenticeship programs
• Submits investigation requests and assists with reference checking, applicant tracking, and management of social media for recruitment purposes
• Works with the head of the human resources department
262 total views, 2 today