28 May 2015
Full Time Housing Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Supervising daily repair and maintenance activities of the assigned building.
- Handling resident queries and suggesting appropriate solutions on immediate basis.
- Facilitating students.
- Coordinating with other departments for resolving problems related to repair and maintenance.
- Preparing daily observation and maintenance reports.
- Managing housekeeping of the building.
- Managing and updating Occupancy sheet of assigned hostel building.
- Conducting student’s check in and checkout’s in an efficient and error free manner.
- Impose fines on residents for any violation.
- Ensuring discipline and adherence of housing policies and procedures by the residents.
- Preparing damages list of the building.
- Any other task assigned by the manager
- Excellent Communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to provide adequate & efficient feedback to line management
- Committed with high energy
- Team player
- Minimum 4 years Bachelors degree from an HEC recognized university
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of standard office environment
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Excel
- Confident personality
226 total views, 2 today