NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- We are looking for compliance manager who can able to deal with all aspects of compliance department.
- To develop all compliance measures around the premises
- To deal with all compliance, technical, ethical and social audits
- To Coordinate with their staff regarding daily Social compliance & Security activities
- To develop HR, Compliance & Security Assurance related systems with the
- support & approval of GM
- To Fill up required formats for new or existing buyer working
- To Maintain and update yearly schedule of Social Compliance, Security
- Compliance & Compliance audits.
- To Arrange and conduct Third party Social & Security Assurance Audits.
- To develop and announce yearly machine maintenance schedule.
- To develop and announce yearly all type of trainings schedule
- To develop and announce year all type compliance related meeting schedule
- Approve CAPR against audit reports
- Finalize the CAPR with Admin Manager with the approval of GM for submission
- Correspondence with CAPR related issues with third party company/buyers
- Arrange and maintain all required tools for social, security, QA FE audits
- Developing systems with the General Manager
- Prepare factory for a buyer visit
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly audits
- Conduct special trainings on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
- Implement & maintain the factory environment
- Maintaining factory health safety
- Maintaining factory security activities including audits
- Maintaining factory social activities including audits
- Maintaining factory FE activities including audits
– Communication Skills
– Managing Skills
212 total views, 2 today