Full Time Cloud Engineer / Linux Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
To cater to the rapid growth, the pioneers of Managed Cloud Computing in Pakistan are seeking experienced Cloud Engineers / Linux System Administrators in Pakistan (Karachi) for the increasingly popular services that it offers to clients in over 35 countries worldwide under it’s CloudWays.com brand. Work domain is vast and tasks range from single cloud server setup and migration to complex infrastructure design and deployment. Large and demonstrable experience at a System Administration level on Linux environments (and optionally Windows). Experience and knowledge on virtualization environments. Knowledge of working on Cloud platforms and remote administration of servers would be a plus.
- Long and demonstrable Linux System Admin Experience (Debian, RedHat …). MySQL, shorewall/iptables, freeradius, OpenVpn.
- *Optional* Experience Windows System admin Experience (Windows 2003/2008, AD, Clustering, SQL Server, Mirroring, IIS ….
- Very good knowledge of Virtualization technologies.
- Experience on Cloud Computing (specially Amazon EC2).
- Knowledge about networking environments (switches, routers).
- Extremely responsible. He/she will take care of customers operations, so an extremely reliable and trustful person is a must. Supervision will be done during first stages but we want to find someone that can operate and take right decisions independently when needed.
- Perfect English both written and spoken.
- Experience: 1 Year (As System Administrator or on a similar position)
- Minimum Education mus be Bachelor’s Degree
466 total views, 2 today