Full Time Asst. HR Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We at Zameen.com looking for Assistant HR Zameen is a team of highly talented individuals with over a decade’s worth of experience in creating easy-to-use platforms, and we are looking to add more skilled and energetic go-getters to our quickly expanding team.
- You can thrive in a rich, intense and colorful environment.
- You can visualize and dedicate yourself to the company’s goals.
- You enjoy interacting with people and have a gift for making them feel at ease.
- You consider finding talented people a major victory.
- You have the Z-factor, which basically means you have enough energy to power a small town.
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Develop and manage HR team for required results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising job results, coordinating and enforcing systems policies and procedures.
- Responsible for seriously talented people by developing and maintaining a healthy candidate pipeline
- Maintaining courteous communication with prospective candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Using your recruiting skills to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial identification through offer acceptance
- Being thoroughly consultative and professional in your approach to evaluating candidate skills and abilities
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting upper management to implement policies and procedures.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Performing in-depth sourcing of passive candidates by using creative forms of online search
- Understanding what sort of talent the company is looking for and prioritizing recruitment efforts based on those requirements
- Ensuring that accurate job descriptions (JDs) are in place.
- Providing your valuable advice and assistance with writing said JDs
- Lending your considerably skillful advice and assistance to staff performance evaluations
- Identifying cool training and development opportunities
- Having heart-to-heart talks with staff members who’re facing performance related obstacles
- Providing advice and assistance in developing HR plans
- Showing new hires how everything works and familiarizing them with the Zameen.com ethos
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Hand on experience of provident fund and EOBI calculation.
- Can Maintain employee data with efficient way.
- You must know the recruiting cycle inside out. By recruiting cycle, we mean sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and negotiating compensation, the whole nine yards.
- You must have experience managing the recruiting cycle.
- You must be professionally well-connected and be cool with using outside sources to locate key prospective candidates.
- You must be great at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing your time and projects.
- You must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
999 total views, 1 today