Full Time Assistant Research Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Assist in developing research and undertaking analysis across a range of products
- Performing Macro-economic analysis
- Preparing research report.
- Conducting daily Market brief.
- Monitor the performance of international financial and derivatives markets on regular basis
- Collect financial data through different press and electronic sources and co-relate it with economic fundamentals
- Analyze the results so obtained in establishing future trends and likely patterns in international financial markets
- Carry out technical analysis of market behavior based on study of graph patterns
1. Ability to quickly learn a given niche product market
2. Analytical and research skill-set
3. Have an ability to propose own judgment and analysis
4. Aptitude to work and think through problems independently.
5. High degree of competence leveraging MS Excel and Powerpoint applications
6. Polished written and oral communication skills
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
8. A strong interest in technology and a mindset/passion to think out of the box
9. Excellent presentation skills
278 total views, 1 today