Full Time Assistant Manager HR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|· Ensuring that all recruitments / transfers / promotions / regularizations / salary revisions, are within budget & aligned with HR policy and procedures.· Closely monitor vacancy factors and ensure minimum vacancies.
· Ensure timely & accurate processing of monthly payroll. Coordinate with regional schools and Central Office Finance Department regarding payment of salaries to employees.
· Ensure all the benefits (leaves, EOBI, SESSI, freeship, provident fund, health & life insurance, over time etc.) are administrated according to HR policy and procedures.
· Coordinate with health & life insurance companies for employ registration, data updates, deletion and claims reimbursement.
· Ensure compliance of performance appraisals as per policy and procedures.
· Ensure accurate and timely issuance of letters to staff.
· Ensure that standardized HR formats / letters are used.
· Ensure accurate and timely processing of final settlements.
· Ensure proper record keeping and accessibility of all general & employee files.
· Handel all HR related queries in the Southern Region.
· Report incidents / misconducts to Legal Affairs person of Central Office-HRD.
· Ensure accurate and timely accessibility of data as and when required by the management.
· Handle all internal and external HR related audit queries for the Southern Region.
Negotiation, Communication & drafting/writing
MS Office/ MS Excel
280 total views, 2 today