21 Oct 2014
Full Time Assistant Manager Franchising
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Assign new routes and booking codes to newly approved franchises and arrange their activation from IT department.
- Liaise between insurance companies and franchisee to process their insurance claims.
- Communicate franchise’s needs, concerns or complaints to the appropriate team members.
- Ensure that the company’s contractual obligations to franchises are met.
- Prepare and maintains records, compiles and composes reports and responds to correspondence.
- Maintain organizational culture within the franchise through close relationship with RMR/ ABH/ MR.
- Arrange visits to franchises over the network for audit purpose.
- Strong knowledge of network
- Good business sense
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to understand and analyze data
- The ability to handle challenging situations
342 total views, 2 today