Full Time Assistant Admin Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Candidate will be responsible for:
- To assist Admin Manager in managing all general administrative activities.
- Maintenance of the attendance and leave record of the Factory employees and also prepare attendance of the factory employees for the payroll.
- Dealing with external bodies i.e. EOBI and Social Security as well as dealing with the Associations of the Sunder Industrial State, and Labor department etc.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Manage day to day administrative operations in areas such as transportation, logistics, facilities management and maintenance, and security management.
- To coordinate security staff/ vendors/ supplier/ contractors at company premises under the instruction of HOD.
- Will be responsible to look after the Factory Canteen and related matters i.e. cleaning, Hygiene etc.
- Liaison with Head Office.
- Supervising theTime Office Staff.
- Responsible for the factory housekeeping/cleanliness.
- Log Books of vehicles with tracking vehicles.
- Dispatch accuracy management.
- Undertake & execute special assignments/tasks delegated.
Should be computer literate.
Good Administrative skills.
Strong Communication skills.
242 total views, 1 today