Full Time Animator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Plans concept by studying information and materials.
2. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement , size and the related concepts.
3. Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
4. completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers etc.
5. Coordination with marketing / Sales dept to determine any new layout designs.
6. Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of the service.
7. Collaborate with Marketing Team to develop and execute all marketing materials for the organization.
8. Ensure all materials and creative developed uphold the brand standards.
9. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
10. Assist creative team with brainstorming for creative design concepts.
11. Be creative and artistic.
12. Have drawing skills (and sculpting skills for stop frame animation using clay).
13. Have excellent IT skills.
14. Pay attention to detail be observant and understand how people move and express emotions.
15. Have good organizational skills be original and inventive work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from senior animators, directors and clients.
16. Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative.
17.Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
– Storytelling, Write story copy;
– A good sense of timing and composition;
– An understanding of motion, size, ratios and perspective;
– Sketch or draw subjects or items;
– Use computer graphics design software;
– Draw storyboards;
– Create art from ideas;
– Prepare artwork for camera or press;
– An ability to take direction
– An ability to work quickly, to deadlines, while retaining a high standard
– Interpersonal communication
– especially with clients
– of self, others, work, time and projects
255 total views, 1 today