Full Time Administration Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Applications are invited for this permanent, full-time term time position commencing 1st September 2015,
This position reports to the Head of School, and the Principal thereafter
* Service the daily administrative needs of the Head of School, including managing and maintaining the Head of Schools electronic appointment diary, preparation of correspondence, reports, invitations etc as directed
* General administrative support for all School staff
* Recording and data entry of School student absences
* Control all inward and outward correspondence, including collection of forms and permission slips from students
* Liaising with parents of the Middle as required
* Liaising with prospective parents and scheduling interviews with the Head of School, as well as arranging tours of the School if required
* Perform other duties as directed by the Head of School.
-Experience in general office duties with an ability to undertake a range of tasks
-Ability to priorities work and deliver to deadlines
-Excellent in filing and record-keeping
-Experience in a school environment would be well regarded
193 total views, 1 today