3 Jun 2015
Full Time Admin Executive
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- To maintain high-level of day to day administrative and personnel services in order to efficiently meet business requirements.
- To ensure efficient completion of employees onboarding and separation formalities including documentation, verification of employees records and provision of office supplies/facilities.
- To actively maintain verified and valid attendance/time-in/time-out record of employees using HR software.
- To coordinate with payroll department to reconcile and verify attendance and timings of all employees.
- To coordinate with employee and Medical Insurance company to ensure smooth and efficient management of medical insurance benefit extended by the company.
- To efficiently manage the fleet of the company
- To facilitate employees in domestic/international travel while efficiently managing their itinerary, transport and accommodation requirements.
- Bachelors degree in HR/Public Administration/Business Administration/Commerce
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Administration
- Excellent communication skills – English &Urdu
- Proficient in MS Office
- Honesty & Humility
174 total views, 1 today