Full Time Admin Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.Individual will be responsible for:
- Procurement of office supplies.
- Vehicle maintenance.
- Housekeeping & office maintenance and travel arrangements.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Qualification: Graduation is must
Experience: 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
Industry: MNC Manufacturing.
Location: Clifton, Karachi
Candidate from DHA, Clifton or near area will be preferred.
Salary: As per market
232 total views, 3 today